Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Tooth number 6

I believe it was last Friday when Theo officially cut his 6th tooth. He started the month with 2 teeth and worked really hard on growing those 4 uppers. That day he took a 2 hour nap and I worked on my Halloween costume. It's fun to see his smile changing. It's a relief that he will never have to wake up from teething pain over those particular teeth again.

I think he may also be going through a growth spurt. Just yesterday he ate all solid foods with gusto -- he even ate most of the broccoli off my plate from the broccoli and beef. I was proud that he likes broccoli, but also sad that I didn't get to eat it.

Last night at Grandma's we read a Goodnight Moon parody called Goodnight Goon. The original is Theo's bedtime book, every single night. He thought the parody was very funny.

Below is Little Foot cuddling on the bed while I fold laundry. Then Theo crawled up onto the bed, borrowed a clean sock and laughed while placing it on Little Foot's face, then taking it off, and then putting it back on again.
Theo kept chewing on those buttons. I'm pretty sure that shirt was made by his Gabi for his daddy when Jay was a baby. It's a good thing Jay's mom sewed those buttons on well.

No comments:

Post a Comment