Monday, October 10, 2016

Reading

Today while Theo played, I was reading The Secret Keeper by Morton for book club. After awhile (4 whole minutes is awhile for Theo to play on his own) he brought me Snuggle Puppy by Sandra Boyton and then listened entranced as I read (sang) it to him twice.

He probably thinks I'm silly for reading boring books when I could be reading exciting books to him.

I haven't posted with pictures in awhile, in fact I wrote the above last week.

We like to have people come over but Jay and I haven't been very good at inviting people this year. In the past month or so we have managed to have a lot more people over, many of which we didn't get pictures of. Anyway, it's been fun.

I also pulled the birthday pictures off the camera, so Happy Birthday to Jay (from September).

Swimming with our friends

Our pumpkin patch is flowering!

In Jay's own words: "My birthday gift to myself was scoring a 172 on the Marine PT test (70, 50, 52). Not bad for a 30 year old CPA! Aiming for a better score every year to help me keep up with this little guy!"


Out to eat for Jay's birthday

He likes toast


Happy birthday to Jay!

Happy birthday to Jay again! These are rice crispy treats my mom made

Jay got home from work and I exclaimed, "Theo and Daddy match! I must get a picture!"


A friend of my mom's who lives in Chile made these for Theo before he was born. They now fit. He untied them immediately.

Friends visiting. Theo is amazed at how little this 8 month old is

Cheerios are his favorite

Our first pumpkin sprouted. . . but the ending is sad. Yesterday it fell off the vine instead of living and becoming an amazing pumpkin

Jay got this photo of Theo sleeping (which is why the lighting is so bad)

At a dinner party. This little guy was so content that Theo came over to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment