Monday, August 31, 2015

Beginning the Third Trimester -- An Announcement

I am now into the last trimester of my pregnancy and, while I still have a lot more tummy to gain, I am unmistakably pregnant, especially in this dress.
I was given the dress by a sister I visit teach (people are so nice!). I feel like it does a really good job of showing off my baby bump, despite the fact that I had to wear a shrug to add sleeves. Yes, this means that it was hot to wear. But I was afraid that if I waited for the weather, my stomach would no longer fit in the dress. I think this Sacramento summer is going to last forever, but I have been coping quite a bit better since we had our Oregon beach vacation.


We are so excited to have our little one soon, due December 1! See below for the gender :) We might name him Sherlock.


No comments:

Post a Comment