Sunday, August 9, 2015

Oregon Trip, the Beach

I have split the vacation into lots and lots of posts to cope with the hundreds of pictures I took. While I didn't share them all, I thought they'd be easier to look through with headings.

Oregon Trip

Links to each post in mostly chronological order

Dog Island Park
Turtle Bay Exploration Park
Shasta Caverns
The Oregon Gardens (botanical garden)
Manny's
Manzanita Beach
Tillamook Cheese Factory
Tillamook Train
Around the Hotel
Lighthouse
Beach (this one, so you can't click it)

The beach was fun and the cool weather was really great for my pregnancy. Getting too hot is a big problem, so it was nice to escape Sacramento for awhile. On the other hand, it really was too cold to swim, which Jay was disappointed in.

We had a wiener roast (but not a wiener dog roast) and had smores one evening and it was great :)





























No comments:

Post a Comment